As Field Application Specialist based in Madrid, and reporting to the Field Application Specialist Area Manager, you will provide effective and efficient technical support, customer training, troubleshooting and consultation to internal and external customers for the implementation and maintenance of the systems marketed by bioMérieux and the reagents consumption. Coordinate efforts with other cross-functional departments to provide world-class customer service and support through the promotion of teamwork and cooperation spirit.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSIONS AT BIOMÉRIEUX?
- Coordinate and provide technical ongoing support to bioMérieux systems and reagents : pre-installation, technical installation, configurations, connections, training on customer site.
- Identify internal and external customer training needs, evaluation of proposed solutions, development of documentation and implementation plans, and successful execution based on established timelines.
- Answer internal and external customer inquiries and ensure documentation in Sales Force CRM; consulting as appropriate with Application Specialists Network, System Engineers, Management, Global Customer Support and Customer Complaint Management Center ; being the interface between customers, Quality & Regulatory Affairs Managers and Authorities concerning vigilance processes (FSCA, FCA…) ensuring the follow up and documentation of these processes.
- Provide consistent follow up of the Installed Base to ensure customer satisfaction and meet minimum key performance indicators.
- Being a technical referent on his/her product ranges for customers/local/global, works closely together with Global Customer Service and sometimes with R&D, and being identified as a key expert on his/her area.
- Able to contribute actively to the organization of Symposium or Customers Workshop (part of the Service offer), having a network of KOL.
- Monitor the profitability of each solution/systems working closely together with SE and Sales Reps, and propose concrete actions related to support to increase the profitability (technical support, trainings...).
WHO ARE YOU?
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical or life science field, Medical Technology, Clinical Microbiology.
- Desired experience in Customer Service, Sales, Application and Training operations, workflow analysis at customer labs.
- Advanced Technical expertise, good learner, leadership, customer & business oriented, empathy, teamwork with Global and local, knowledge on accreditation when relevant for the market, English language, flexibility and availability.
- Proficient in Windows OS, MS Office programs.
- High level of English and fluent in Spanish.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to train peers and/or new comers (AS) in his/her area of expertise.
- Ability to run expert sessions (ie Continuous Medical Education) upon the needs of the customers.
What do we offer?
- Competitive Salary
- Positive working environment, with a spirit of collaboration, trust, openness and flexibility throughout the company.
- Remote working.
- Company Car.
- Bonus depending on the achievement of objectives.
- Social benefits (private medical insurance, childcare/transport ticket...)
- Savings/retirement plan.
- Discounts on leisure, culture, shopping platforms...
- Discounts in prestigious training centres.