An important hospital in the South of Ireland requires a Consultant in Microbiology for 1 year for this 2022
The hospital provides acute services and has 377 beds . It is the third largest of the southern areas of seven acute hospitals .
- Initial contract of 1year. With a possibility of extension.
- Approximate net monthly salary of 6500-7500€ net/month after tax and pension deductions for Consultant positions. Could have the possibility to earn more money through private patients attending the hospital. Typical long term Consultants in Ireland are earning in excess of 10.000€ net/month (approximately 200.000€ gross/year).
- 31 working days per Year holidays for Consultants+ public holidays (there is 9 in a year).
- 7 study days leave per year to erences or further education for Consultants.
- Up to 3000€ for educational funding for Consultants.
- Lucrative pension scheme included.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Should be on the Specialist registrar of the Irish Medical Council for Microbiology.
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English.
- Good motivation to go to Ireland to work as a doctor ASAP if comming from abroad.
- At least 6-7 years experience in Microbiology is required (including your training years).
- Irish and/or UK experience is recomendable although not essential.