Description: Bologna Health Jobs (www.bolognahealthjobs.com) is looking for Microbiologists in Ireland at one of the most reputable HSE hospitals.
CONSULTANT IN MICROBIOLOGY
The doctor will be responsible for the department, reporting to the general director and will supervise the REGISTRARS and SHO colleagues.
INCORPORATION: SUMMER 22
- Initial contracts of 1 year or 6 months. Many times open contracts are made without an end date
base salary for Consultants this between €139,000 and €180,000 (type B scale according to HSE €139,414, €144,376, €151,228 €152,256, €156,907, €161,569, €166,269, €173,319, €180,369) you will be at one level or another depending on previous experience . These salaries are for a working day of 39 hours per week. The total net salary after taxes including guards would be around 6500-7000 euros net + private patients + guards
Up to €3,000 for educational funding for Consultants.
IMED hospitals logo
- Minimum experience of 7 years (after primary medical qualification) in the practice of the medical profession, of which not less than 5 have been dedicated to the chosen specialty.
- Very high level of English (at least b2). Preferably with experience in an English speaking country.
- Registered in the IMC in the registry of specialists. We will help all candidates to do this if they are not registered yet.
- All candidates not yet registered must be qualified as a specialist in the EU or alternatively must have this title recognized in an EU member state.
All candidates who are interested should send a detailed CV in English to the following email address: email@example.com. Please specify in the subject of the email the specialty and the degree to which you are applying. Additional and more precise information about the jobs will be given once we receive the CVs.
More information in www.bolognahealthjobs.com