GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE OF THE PORTAL
This website and all its contents, including texts, images, sounds, databases, codes and any other material are the property of the Spanish Society of Microbiology (SEM), with NIF G28648871, and with its headquarters at the Research Center Biological Sciences of the Higher Council for Scientific Research c/ Ramiro de Maeztu, 9, 28040 Madrid, or of third parties that have authorized the use of these contents to the SEM. All this material is protected by current legislation on intellectual property. Access to this website is subject to the following conditions:
- The reproduction, copying, use, distribution, commercialization, public communication or any other activity that can be carried out with the content of this web page, which always requires the express authorization of the SEM, is prohibited.
- The SEM is not responsible for the misuse by the user of the contents of this page.
- The SEM is not responsible for any information not contained in this website and, therefore, not prepared directly and under the control of the SEM or not published under its name. Specifically, the SEM is not responsible for the content and information of the web pages of third parties connected through links (links) with the web pages of the SEM.
- The SEM reserves the right to update the contents of this web page when it deems appropriate, and also to eliminate them or to limit or prevent access, temporarily or permanently.
- The SEM cannot guarantee that the website and the server are free of viruses and is not responsible for damages caused by access to the website or the inability to access.
- When the use of a password or username is necessary to access any service contained on this website, the user undertakes to keep it secret and to make diligent use of it. In case of loss or negligent use of the password, the user will be responsible for the use that third parties may have made.
- These general conditions, as well as the particular conditions of any of the services on this portal, are governed by Spanish Law. In case of conflict or claim in relation to this website, the parties submit, renouncing any other jurisdiction, to the institutional arbitration of law of the Spanish Court of Arbitration, which is responsible for the appointment of the arbitrator or arbitrators and the administration of the arbitration. , binding from now on to comply with the arbitration decision.